This sounds really neat. I like the look of the promo poster. Very retro. And there are so many great 30s movies (and other periods) that took place on ocean liners. Fun!
I follow TCM on Facebook, and this came through yesterday. I was nearly drooling as I read about it. Talk about fantastic...a lovely cruise, incredible classic movies, and the dashing Robert Osborne. Few things could ever match that.
Just got back from the 2011 TCM festival last weekend and it was great! I'd really like to go. Might even try and save over the summer. You KNOW it's going to sell out.
Makes me long for the day when I was regularly employed for decent wages. This would be a heck of a vacation!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds really neat. I like the look of the promo poster. Very retro. And there are so many great 30s movies (and other periods) that took place on ocean liners. Fun!
ReplyDeleteI follow TCM on Facebook, and this came through yesterday. I was nearly drooling as I read about it. Talk about fantastic...a lovely cruise, incredible classic movies, and the dashing Robert Osborne. Few things could ever match that.
ReplyDeleteWish it was in my budget to go!!
Just got back from the 2011 TCM festival last weekend and it was great! I'd really like to go. Might even try and save over the summer. You KNOW it's going to sell out.
ReplyDelete@David P: You're right it is...I'm going to have to make up my mind about whether or not to go soon...
ReplyDelete@All: thanks for the feedback. This sounds like my kind of cruise. I wonder what celebrities they're going to be able to get to come.