4/17/2015

Fourth time's a charm for Furious Seven!

Tonight I saw Furious Seven again for the fourth time!

Rarely have I seen a film so many times in the theater - a few I can think of: Batman (1989), Titanic (1997), and Skyfall (2012), which I saw 5 times! (The Fugitive in 1993 comes close at 3 times!)

 But Furious Seven. WOW.

This movie is a roller coaster ride - some of the best stunts and action scenes I've ever seen. Trust me, some of those stunts you might have seen on TV or in the trailer are NOTHING compared to seeing them on the big screen.

Sure, yeah, I'll buy the Blu-Ray and watch it any time after that, but my TV screen is NO MATCH for seeing this on the big screen in theaters, filled with an audience laughing, cheering, applauding, gasping, and tearing up. There is something thrilling about it all.

At tonight's screening, and at every screening I've been to so far, the audience applauded! And laughed at every scene I laughed at too.

My favorite quotes so far:

"Time to Unleash the Beast!"

"Daddy's Got to Go to Work"

"I Don't have friends - I got family!"

"Cars Don't Fly!"

"Double Alpha!"


No comments:

Post a Comment