4/27/2015

Java's 100 Classic Movie Blog Post Ideas

Are you a classic movie blogger caught in a dry spell? If so, get some inspiration today from the list at Java's Journey, featuring 100 ideas for your blog. It's part of Java's series, Classic Movie Blog Tips. designed to help classic movie bloggers become the best they can be.

I think all of us have our slumps and writer's blocks. That's why I love this list of 100 ideas, which I find so inspiring.  Idea #58 is particularly intriguing - "Discuss the cover art of a classic movie DVD or VHS tape". Believe it or not I still have a bunch of VHS tapes and I might pull a few out and do this one.

Here are a few more ideas I will be incorporating on my own blog in the coming weeks/months:

  • Stay tuned for my reviews of seeing Ben-Hur, The Untouchables, and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom on the big screen (#33)!
  • I'm planning to have special "themes" this summer with several posts covering one theme (#7, #14)
  • I also have a post in the works that discuss a few film stars's last movies (#86)
  • In a few week's I'll be sharing for the first time about my love for my favorite movie (#13, #19, #81), It's a Wonderful Life, and why it has become my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment