4/25/2015

Motion Enhanced seating experience for Furious Seven

So last night I went to see Furious Seven again for a record-breaking sixth time. 

This time, I had a truly unique experience---I bought a ticket for a D-BOX motion enhanced seat.

I never bothered to try it out until Furious Seven....and all I can say is.... WOW.

I literally felt like I was at a theme park ride (at Universal Studios perhaps?).  But while those rides last only a few minutes, this experience went for the whole 2+ hours.

The seat rocked, swayed and vibrated in sync with every action scene.


True, the enhanced seat did cost a little more, but luckily I had a Fandango gift card to use it on!

There was a pretty full audience at the showing...which is the 4th weekend the movie is out....the audience was lively and into the movie. Roman's antics always get the biggest laughs. I can't get enough of that ambush sequence with the bus drop and the "demon love child". And I can't get enough of that entire Abu Dhabi sequence with the car jump from the building.

I need to see this movie at minimum of one more time in IMAX at some point!







No comments:

Post a Comment