4/11/2015

Furious Seven - the best Furious yet

So at the time of this writing, I have seen Furious Seven three times in the theaters!

Yes, I LOVED it that much.  Some of the best action sequences and stunts of the series. Some of the best quotes.

I loved the new characters, and seeing the older characters come back and make surprise cameos. It may be my favorite of all the Fast & Furious movies so far.  One day I may do a special series of posts on these movies.

And the scenes with Paul Walker that are supposed to be CGI? I never noticed them.

Behind the scenes of this film was a team of creative geniuses - the director, writer, the editor, the special effects team---EVERYONE. What they created was pure cinema splendor. With a movie like this, it's so much fun to be in a theater to hear everyone's reactions - when they laugh, applaud, gasp, etc. Seriously, I want to see this movie at least one more time in the theaters.

If you saw it, what did you think?



Cool Links:
15 Times “Furious 7” Calls Back To The Earlier “Fast And Furious” Movies (BuzzFeed.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment